August 15, 2021
The national eligibility standards for Referee Mentor are:
- 18 years or older
- Have held a Grassroots Referee License for two consecutive years.
CRITEREA FOR PASSING
Pass all course requirements as satisfactory.
Those completing registration through the Learning Center must complete the following requirements.
- Introduction to Safe and Healthy Playing Environments – 1 hr.
- SafeSport (if 18 years or older) – 1 hr.
- U.S. Soccer Federation Gold Standard NCSI Background Check (if 18 years or older)
- Leading Video Analysis Training
- Observing Performance of Match Officials Training
- Leading Field Sessions Training
- Laws of the Game Refresher
- Profile of the Referee Mentor Quiz
For more information on the expectations of a Referee Mentor, see the profile here.
Click here to register